7.11.2012

BornFree Hits the Road of Fashion "The Weddings at Manila, Peninsula".

It was a big day for me, i guess the fashion gods are smiling at me :) I am very much thankful to Puey Quinones for this chance. It was a dream came true to assist, have back stage access and to watch the show at the same time. Prominent Fashion Designers gathered to showcase their latest Bridal collection.

Disclaimer: It was my first time to assist a model to dress up and i was shock when she take off her clothes in front of me :) but it was a very memorable experience. 








By: Jesus Lloren







By: Rhet Eala

By: Randy Ortiz
Model: Justin Gabionza



By: Dennis Lustico
Model: Drew Rivera





By: Puey Quinones
Model: Ria Bolivar



Model: Marina Benipayo


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogger

My photo
Makati City, Philippines