7.05.2012

BornFree’s Trek to Mt. Gulugod Baboy


All foot is set to Mt. Pinagbanderahan or popularly known as Mt. Gulugod Baboy in Mabini, Batangas. This is my first climb and to camp put as well or should I say almost 95% of the group are first timers. I have nothing much to say about this trip but “It’s the CLIMB”.



Mt. Gulugod Baboy is one of the best choice for newbies because its just a minor climb with the difficulty of 2/9. 




One of my favorite picture of the the trip with Mich  Breathtaking Background + our shirts :) Thank you Mich  for inspiring me! 




Ton and I having a moment on Top! :) The view, the experience and the people i'm with during this trip makes it  an  Unforgettable one!





Jump shot anyone??!!






Pitching our tents. 
Note: Don't forget to bring the pegs of your tent. Good thing bamboo sticks came in handy (Boy Scout mode). 




Breathtaking Sunset at Mt. Gulugod Baboy.




Marshmallow Parteeey!!!




Everyone is amaze as the Sun slowly comes out in the horizon (see the reaction? lol! :) ) . 




This is really a Good Morning!

**Photos are courtesy of Mich and Nico. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogger

My photo
Makati City, Philippines